Marius Bakke writes: > Julien Lepiller writes: > >>> Could you send an updated patch to address those issues? Then we can >>> happily apply it. >> here is the updated patch. I let the tests be done because it doesn't >> harm, but it does no good either, so feel free to disable them if you >> prefer. > > Hello! I've gone through this package and made some improvements. I also > managed to enable the test suite, but had to resort to strace to figure > out what was going on (/bin/sh calls..). Oops, here is a version that actually passes `guix lint`.