Leo Famulari skribis: > On Mon, Mar 06, 2017 at 10:36:48PM +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote: >> Unfortunately, there’s no way to know whether such CVEs are actually >> fixed at a specific package version or not, and they’re not uncommon. >> Consequently, ‘guix lint -c cve’ would now report old CVEs that possibly >> no longer apply to our package versions. > > I didn't notice any change in what the CVE checker reports after > applying the diff. Did I miss a step? You need to first clear your cache: rm -rf ~/.cache/guix/cve Here’s the before/after diff I get: