ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes: > ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) skribis: > >> Chris Marusich skribis: >> >>> * gnu/packages/gnucash.scm (gnucash-docs): Add it. >>> (gnucash): Use the glib-or-gtk-build-system, create a "doc" output, and >>> install the output of "gnucash-docs" into there. >> >> LGTM, thanks for working on it! > > Ping! :-) > > Ludo'. I'm waiting for someone with commit access to commit this. I don't have commit access. Would it be faster now and in the future if I just got commit access? I don't intend to commit anything without first reviewing it with the list - but I don't mind either way, so please let me know. -- Chris