Hello Pierre, Pierre Neidhardt writes: > I'm trying to package inxi. Thank you for working on this! Let us know if you have more questions. > Does guix support optional dependencies? Unfortunately Guix doesn't. Instead you could use ‘(inputs …)’ and ‘(native-inputs …)’ which will not be installed to a user's profile but available in build phases. > Or is it that I should just include them in the description? ‘(package (description #;…) #;…)’ is not a good place to list and track dependencies, because a package could include more or less in future. Oleg.