Pierre Neidhardt writes: > Thanks for the review! > >> I'd recommend trying to avoid inserting packages at the end of modules, >> or generally in the same place. This can make rebases difficult, and >> increase the chances of conflicts when going to apply patches. I >> generally try to fit patches in to modules somewhat alphabetically. > > You are very true here, but currently ruby.scm seems to follow no order > whatsoever. Not sure where to insert the new packages then. Well, it's in no strict order. One approach I normally use is to start at the top and work my way down, and fit packages in just below the first thing that's before them in the alphabet.