Arkhan, arkhan@disroot.org wrote: > regards, Hullo, and welcome to Guix! > install docker and docker-compose but at the time of executing > it I have the following error […] > pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: The 'jsonschema<3,>=2.5.1' > distribution was not found and is required by docker-compose > > apparently the dependencies of this package are wrong, > > someone can tell me how I can solve it. The root of this problem is that our docker-compose package is *very* old: it was added in January 2016(!), and has never been updated since. I guess that proves how unneccessary Docker is once you've discovered Guix… *ducks* We have docker-compose 1.5.2. Upstream is currently at 1.24.0. Updating it probably won't be trivial (although I haven't checked in detail—it might be). However, even 1.24.0 complains about jsonschema<3,>=2.5.1 not being found. Since Docker insists on using an old library, and I don't feel comfortable removing the version constraints (I don't use Docker), I've added it back on master and told docker-compose to use it. Could you guix pull and try an updated docker-compose? If you're very lucky, this more than 3-year-old piece of software will just work. If not, please open a bug by sending your message to bug-guix@gnu.org. Thanks! T G-R