Pierre Neidhardt writes: > Pjotr Prins writes: > >> Not only good for humans, also good for search engines. I find the >> current package list https://guix.gnu.org/packages/ pretty useful, but >> I would like a search function because one keeps clicking to find a >> certain package. > > There is such a search function here: > > https://hpc.guix.info/browse > > Would be nice to port it to guix.gnu.org. Indeed. It seems a bit broken for some reason. I've seen it working in the past. I get the following error when I go to the page for a package. Uh-oh... The package is gone!