On 2020-03-19, Vincent Legoll wrote: > I'm currently trying to get guix on my pinebook pro, so I will try your patches, > I'm trying with Janneke's recipe now. Thanks! I should also mention that you'll need a serial console, as I haven't gotten video working with a mainline kernel yet. Other various *missing* features are expected ... RTC, battery/power status, and so much less! Those patches just provide a very basic bootable kernel with a single patch that should hopefully land in linux-libre 5.7-rc1. live well, vagrant