Ludovic Courtès writes: > It was a conscious design choice to have tight integration via the > Scheme APIs rather than by wrapping the command-line interface, and I > think it’s worked well. > > The development features (info "(emacs-guix) Development") also > obviously benefit from that. Sadly it's the part that exposes one of the most obvious issues: guix-devel-build-package-definition ("C-c . b") chokes Geiser and hangs Emacs. Obviously, having a REPL would be fantastic. But I don't know how to fix these issues with Geiser, it seems pretty tough. For the lack of a better option, building outside Geiser seems to be a sane fix. Cheers! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/