Julien Lepiller 写道: > Usually compression is provided by the webserver, but maybe ours > is not configured to do that. I think we're the only distro to > provide compressed isos. Really? Most distribution ISOs use squashfs or similar with XZ/LZMA compression. It doesn't make sense to compress that over the wire. That said: XZ compression currently saves 27% (559M -> 405M). Transparently serving pre-compressed ISOs with nginx (gzip level 9) would save about 25% (559M -> 415M), which is surprisingly similar. Kind regards, T G-R