Ludovic Courtès 写道: >> How about moving libvirt_storage_backend_zfs.so to a separate >> output? >> Fortunately libvirt appears to be modularly well-designed, >> although I >> haven't tried myself. > > That wouldn’t really help, would it? No. I meant package. > I would rather have nothing depend on ZFS by default, but we > could have > “libvirt-with-zfs” etc. Who knows, but I'd rather just revert the commit and be done with it. ‘Nothing depend on ZFS by default’ is clear and unambiguous. Thanks! > I agree that GNOME Boxes and libvirt should not depend on ZFS by > default > because (1) ZFS is an optional feature and probably not widely > used, Yeah, this is still a bug, but it's up to the GNOME users to deal with :-) Kind regards, T G-R