Andreas Enge writes: > Am Thu, Apr 13, 2023 at 06:57:41PM +0200 schrieb Andreas Enge: >> attached is a new commit in old syntax, mixing both our commits. >> I have confirmed that it does not change the gcc-11 build on x86_64 and i686. >> But do we need "--force" for patching? >> Could you maybe check again whether this builds gcc-11 on powerpc? > > I just pushed it, since it cannot break much... If CI shows it does not > work, we can still revert it. I haven't tried this yet, but I've had a quick look. I'm not sure search-patches will work where it is, since that'll be running in the build environment, without any access to the patches in the Guix git repository.