Ludovic Courtès writes: > Hi, > > Ricardo Wurmus skribis: > >> Christopher Baines writes: >> >>> The aim here is to improve the user experience. There's anecdotal evidence >>> that the network performance for bordeaux is better compared to ci at least >>> for some users, and I don't know of any issues with rate limiting or access >>> restriction for bordeaux compared to ci. It also has IPv6 support. >> >> LGTM > > No objections from me. > > Note that it will take months to propagate to users, particularly users > on foreign distros who rarely update the daemon IME. Thanks both, I've pushed this to master as ac19e038b457d0585812091200005befd9b29259. Chris