all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* [bug#73288] Request for merging "mesa-updates" branch
@ 2024-09-16  2:38 John Kehayias via Guix-patches via
From: John Kehayias via Guix-patches via @ 2024-09-16  2:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 73288; +Cc: Efraim Flashner

Hello Guix,

The mesa-updates branch I think is just almost ready for merging. Besides some other fixes and updates, the main series is tracked at <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/73071>. There is an update to add NVK support to mesa for x86_64-linux which I need to review and push (and rebase to get more fixes from master).

Coverage looks good for x86_64 and i686 on QA, with powerpc64le as well on Berlin. I worry that aarch64 and others may have stalled out on Bordeaux. Perhaps Efraim can chime in there.

With an update for NVK for x86_64, that will take maybe a day to catch up again in builds but tends to be pretty quick. I'm not aware of other blockers.

Thanks!
John

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-09-16  2:39 UTC | newest]