Hi Thomas, Thank you for the quick response! Thomas Haller writes: > Did you build NetworkManager yourself? Is session-tracking properly > enabled to use systemd-logind or consolekit. Yes, I'm building it from source [1]. It looks like we might need to adjust the way we build it to enable session-tracking, like you've suggested. Am I correct in understanding that I should only need to pass the option "--with-systemd-logind=yes" to the configure script to enable session tracking via systemd-logind? Is anything else required? > Starting NetworkManager with --debug is usually not that useful. The > most interesting thing it does is to turn on debug-logging, which you > can do otherwise [1]. Understood. Thank you for the tip! [1] The NetworkManager package definition [2] as of today is here: http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/gnu/packages/gnome.scm?id=72c0b687800a617b891565f5a85bb06c1e1ba015#n4391 [2] If you're curious, you can learn more here: https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/html_node/Defining-Packages.html#Defining-Packages -- Chris