Ricardo Wurmus writes: > Ricardo Wurmus writes: > >> The NixOS developers patch glibc to make sure that all software still >> runs on Linux 2.6.32: >> >> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/master/pkgs/development/libraries/glibc/allow-kernel-2.6.32.patch >> >> Can we please also apply this? > > We could also apply this conditionally to x86_64 only, because that’s > probably the only architecture that’s used for HPC systems running > CentOS. Here’s a patch to graft the glibc to apply the patch to allow the 2.6.32 kernel. I’m going to apply this at work now. -- Ricardo