Hello Guix! What about allowing posts on help-guix in one of the languages that regular contributors know, in addition to English? The alternative would be to create separate language-specific lists, but some (rightfully) think there’s a risk of a disconnect with actual developers. Of course it’s hard to tell what a multilingual mailing list will be like, but I think it’s worth experimenting (and I don’t expect a significant change overnight). If we are to reach out to more people, allowing them to use the language they know best is the minimum we can do IMO. WDYT? To experiment with this on help-guix, I propose the patch below for the web site. If you’re a committer, please provide a translation for the language(s) you know! Ludo’.