Hartmut Goebel writes: > Hi, > > I have a patch which should go to staging (600 packages need recompile). > Is staging open for commit? Staging is nearly fully built, so it will have to wait until next round. Generally, branches 'close' once a Hydra evaluation starts. Check in here for progress: . Currently evolution-data-server fails to build, I've sent some patches here: . Once that is fixed, we'll do a new (hopefully last) evaluation and merge if there is no fallout. PS: GNOME users, please test staging when #30733 is merged, since it updates evolution-data-server to 3.26 while most of GNOME is still 3.24.