YOANN P writes: >>We'll have to reindent it, but that's okay. Can you send an updated >>patch? > > Sorry for the indentation, I indeed used my VIMorite editor and don't use Emacs to be able to use the indentation plugin :/ There is a script you can run to indent even if you don't use emacs. From a git checkout, you can do: "./etc/indent-code.el gnu/packages/version-control.scm git". Unfortunately, "git" is currently wrongly indented at the (package ..) level, so it would reindent the whole package instead of just the phase. > Please find bellow the patch modified with the modifications asked ( I just recompiled Git with those modifications to be sure and seems ok) Thank you! It works for me as well. Pushed as 6e0efe8cd!