all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* core-updates schedule
@ 2018-08-01 18:41 Ricardo Wurmus
From: Ricardo Wurmus @ 2018-08-01 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hello Guix!

This is a reminder about the “core-updates” branch.  Our plan was to
freeze the branch on <2018-08-06 Mon> and aim to merge the branch into
“master” on <2018-08-20 Mon>, dependent on how long it takes to fix all
problems and build most packages.

Freezing the branch means that only commits to fix build failures may be
pushed.

We will need volunteers to watch build failures on the Hydra web
interface.

--
Ricardo

PS: I would like to push the patch in #29951 to core-updates so that we
can opt to wrap scripts with “wrap-script” going forward.