Hi Danny, Danny Milosavljevic writes: > Can you try the following (if you didn't already)? > > [...] > > (i.e. the things you did before, just inside a i686-linux guix > environment. That only provides minimal--almost no--isolation from > the host, so it should allow us to test whether the personality is the > only possible culprit) Did you mean to say that by using a pure guix environment, we can achieve a high degree of isolation? I tried what you suggested. The mrustc invocation still succeeded. Just for fun, I also made a simple wrapper program that lets me run another program using the LINUX32 personality (see attached). I think I programmed it correctly, but C is not (yet!) my forte, so if I made an error, please let me know. From within the same pure environment, I used this wrapper program to invoke mrustc in the same way, and it _still_ succeeded. That surprised me, since I expected it to fail. Can you think of any other way I can try to reproduce the issue? -- Chris