Hi Robert, Robert Smith writes: > Hello, > > Excited to be submitting my first patch to guix! It's a thrill, right? :-) > The following patch updates elixir from 1.6.6 to 1.8.1. > This was almost a trivial patch, however the full path of the git > executable > was causing a line to go over 80 chars, which caused a syntax check in > the > elixir Makefile to fail. I added a quick workaround to use elixir's own > syntax > checker to fix the affected file (by putting each argument to the fn on > its own line) > before the test is run. Heh. Nice workaround! I added a commit message that follows our convention, added the patch to "gnu/local.mk", and pushed the patch in commit 2f87048dbe14097b9fe19ec470e2628cfca7fdbf. Thank you, and welcome!