"Raghav Gururajan" writes: >> I'm sorry to hear that Tor is giving you such trouble. Maybe there is >> some helpful information in one of the files in /var/log? Perhaps dmesg >> has some useful output? > > I will check the log and get back to you. > How do I use dmesg? Should I install any package and use any specific command? The Linux kernel logs information in a ring buffer as it runs. That log can be viewed by invoking the "dmesg" tool. The tool is available in the "util-linux" package. The same messages will eventually be logged to syslog, and on Guix System I think the default place they are stored is /var/log/messages. The ring buffer contains only the most recent messages. -- Chris