Hallo Ludo, Ludovic Courtès writes: > Hello Guix! > > Ludovic Courtès skribis: > >> The ‘core-updates’ branch is in a good shape now, and I think we should >> go ahead and merge in the coming days! > > Friends have fixed quite a few things lately, so I’ll merge today. > > Please shout now if you’re aware of a blocker! I think should block the merge. Otherwise many headless systems will occasionally fail to boot. (attended systems too, but at least then you have a good meat-based entropy source at hand) John Soo reported that adding the urandom-seed-service-type did not work. Perhaps it starts after OpenSSH? I haven't had time to look into it yet.