Pjotr Prins writes: > On Tue, Nov 05, 2019 at 08:36:46AM +0000, Christopher Baines wrote: >> > Not only good for humans, also good for search engines. I find the >> > current package list https://guix.gnu.org/packages/ pretty useful, but >> > I would like a search function because one keeps clicking to find a >> > certain package. >> >> So as Pierre points out, there is the Guix-HPC package search. The Guix >> Data Service also contains a search function (e.g. [3]). >> >> 3: http://data.guix.gnu.org/repository/1/branch/master/latest-processed-revision/packages > > A typical user won't find that. I think that's good. My view of the typical user of that page is someone writing software, or after data about Guix packages. But maybe a search interface for Guix packages can be built that's aimed at regular users of Guix, but fetches data from the Guix Data Service.