Hullo Olivier, I was going to apply the patch below to fix the password-store package, but Maxime just submitted another version which I prefer. I'd rather not provide two trees in Guix. Olivier Dion 写道: > I've contacted the maintainer asking for removal of the feature > in its > next release. After some consideration, I think it's an interesting feature. Something like this is long overdue. I don't know if this approach is the right one, but I'll begrudgingly settle for JSON if it finally catches on… > It's more than just packages, it's also user scripts that can be > broken They can be fixed, or better yet rewritten. tree(1) is not tr(1). ‘Some lazy idiot could parse this with bash’ != ‘frozen API which upstream can never improve’. Really. …uh, I'm describing myself there, by the way ;-) I feel quite seen. Not that they needed to, but upstream even bumped the major revision along with this change. > and believe me when I say that this is not an easy bug to track > down ;-). Fully agree! I wasted too much time trying to track it down myself. I blame password-store's spaghetto of redirection more than tree. Kind regards, T G-R