Hullo Hartmut, I'm strangely unable to build python-piexif: patching file tests/s_test.py Hunk #1 FAILED at 9 (different line endings). Hunk #2 FAILED at 580 (different line endings). 2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file tests/s_test.py.rej Indeed: $ file tests/s_test.py tests/s_test.py: Python script, ASCII text executable, with CRLF line terminators $ file python-piexif-fix-tests-with-pillow-7.2.pat> python-piexif-fix-tests-with-pillow-7.2.patch: ASCII text At least that's what I guess is the problem. This is worrying since I'd expect all this to be 100% reproducible, and it seems to work fine for both you & Ludo'… Kind regards, T G-R