Artyom Bologov skribis: > Hello Guillaume, > >> The sbcl-nactivitypub package fails to build with sbcl-njson 0.2.1. >> Could you take a look at it? > > Yes, see the attached patch updating sbcl-nactivitypub too! > > [2. Update cl-nactivitypub. --- text/x-patch; 0001-gnu-Update-cl-nactivitypub-to-0.0.3.patch]... > > > Thanks, Hi, The sbcl-nactivitypub-0.0.3 package still fails to build. The first error I got was: "The name NJSON/ALIASES does not designate any package." I was able to get a bit further by applying the attached patch to build the missing njson/aliases subsystem and adding it to the 'depends-on' field in "nactivitypub.asd". I then hit another error: "nactivitypub.lisp" is trying to use a njson/aliases:truep symbol that doesn't exist. I took a look at exported symbols of njson and njson/aliases, and I think nactivitypub should use either njson:jtruep or njson/aliases:true.