Hi, I have an issue with my Guix configuration. From a certain update my system fails to boot. It successfully boots into kernel and starts shepherd. But after that shepherd fails to activate some necessary service and the system is softlocked. The problem is that I can't neither control the system in the booted state at that point nor I can check the logs, as logd wasn't started yet, so kernel messages are only preserved in memory and on the screen. But I cannot scroll the screen, and can't interact with the system in any way. I can at least display some of them with disabling silent kernel, but the issue is the root cause is scrolled away too fast to be read. My question is, is there a way to debug this? I mostly need help with identifying the failing service, once I have it, I think I can sort it out. Best regards, Maya