ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes: > Following Andy’s advice I committed both with slightly-tweaked commit > logs. That’ll give lurkers out there an incentive to give it a try. > ;-) > > Thank you Chris! > > Ludo’. Thank you! When I find some time, I'll look into modifying the polkit rules for network manager so that the work-around (make the network connection available to all users) works without requiring root to have a password. In the meantime, at least one can temporarily give root a password, make the change, and then remove root's password. Hopefully someone with more NetworkManager experience can help figure out exactly what to patch to get the elogind support working right. -- Chris