Mark H Weaver writes: > Hello Guix, > > Here's a draft patch to update GNU IceCat to 52.0.2-gnu1, with > additional fixes cherry-picked from upstream ESR 52.1. It seems to work > well on my system, except that my GNOME 3 session has locked up a couple > of times while testing it[*]. I'm not yet sure whether the problem is > caused by IceCat or something else. I'd appreciate it if other people > could try it out. > > [*] The mouse cursor still moves, and I can switch to text VTs, but > otherwise the GUI is unresponsive. Killing icecat is not sufficient > to unfreeze the graphical session, but I'm able to restart the X > server without rebooting. I haven't tried this patch with GNOME 3, but I'm having no problems with IceCat 52 on Window Maker.