Oleg Pykhalov writes: > https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=27699 > > Danny Milosavljevic writes: >> After I fixed up the test invocation, still 11 tests of 105 fail, >> apparently mostly because the Requests mock doesn't work. Could you >> take a look? > >> The mocking is done in tests/conftest.py in internetarchive-1.6.0. > > 11 failed, whose (maybe) all require internet connections. When Guix > build a package he has no networking inside chroot, has it? > > So, we cannot pass those tests. Could we just disable them selectively > (not all 105)? Hmf. It amazes me that pytest still has no "networking?" toggle. The tests can be disabled selectively on the command line with the "-k" switch. See 'python-pyopenssl' for an example. In this case it would be something like "not test_item_with_kwargs and not test_ia and not...". Would you like to try it? I applied this patch regardless since it's apparently not a new problem. Thanks!