swedebugia writes: > Maybe we should add to this error message an information about the ability to > choose another error strategy (to have more information about what went wrong), > e.g.: > > guix system: error: stat: No such file or directory: "system" > Note: More information on the error is availiable by choosing another error strategy. > See (guix) Invoking guix system for details. I like it. Any plan to implement this idea? -- Pierre Neidhardt "Here's something to think about: How come you never see a headline like `Psychic Wins Lottery'?" -- Jay Leno