Hi, On commit e921234d02 (current master branch head), I've noticed that attempting to run "guix system reconfigure" using pre-inst-env on one of my x86_64-linux systems fails with a message like: ERROR In procedure scm-error: no code for module (guix build utils) builder for `/gnu/store...j1kz-info-dir.drv' failed with exit code 1 (I've abbreviated the store path above.) I am able to reproduce the issue using the bare-bones template: ./pre-inst-env guix system build gnu/system/examples/bare-bones.tmpl -- Chris