Hi Ludovic, ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes: > Sorry for the delay, I had forgotten about this patch. (Feel free to > ping when that happens!) No problem. OK. Feel free the same and thank you for pinging me. > Oleg Pykhalov skribis: […] >> +By default, the @code{secret-file} in @code{ddclient-configuration} is >> +pointing to @file{/etc/ddclient/secrets.conf} file, which will be appended to >> +@file{/etc/ddclient/ddclient.conf} and should be created in advance. See >> +samples inside @file{/share/ddclient} directory of @code{ddclient} package. > > I propose slightly different wording, to make it clear that users are > expected to provide the secret file: > > The following example show instantiates the service with its default > configuration: > > @example > (service ddclient-service-type) > @end example > > Note that ddclient needs to access credentials that are stored in a > @dfn{secret file}, by default @file{/etc/ddclient/secrets} (see > @code{secret-file} below.) You are expected to create this file > manually, in an ``out-of-band'' fashion (you @emph{could} make this > file part of the service configuration, for instance by using > @code{plain-file}, but it will be world-readable @i{via} > @file{/gnu/store}.) See the examples in the @file{share/ddclient} > directory of the @code{ddclient} package. > > WDYT? It looks more clear. I will apply this, thanks. >> +@deftypevr {@code{ddclient-configuration} parameter} string secret-file >> +Secret file which will be appended to ddclient.conf file. > ^ > @file{ddclient.conf} > > Maybe add: > > This file contains credentials for use by ddclient. You are expected > to create it manually. > >> +Defaults to @samp{"/etc/ddclient/secrets.conf"}. Applied. > OK with changes along these lines. Pushed as 8490a8346b5c8207f5798be55bea1de865b0bd42 Thanks, Oleg.