Tobias Geerinckx-Rice writes: > Pjotr, > > Pjotr Prins wrote: >> I may have some funds to help package some free software tools in Guix >> - in particular the Arvados software stack. But also Jupyter labs, >> CWL, IPFS, Hyperledger and such. > > I started packaging IPFS a while ago (mainly as a challenge to my limited Go > skillz), but it's in no state to merge & I guess Pierre beat me to the punch. Huhu, now I have to be up to the challenge I guess! ;) Would you mind sharing what you've done so far? -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/