Ricardo Wurmus writes: > Let’s fix that then and make it faster. (I think it’s pretty good > already and it’s how I find packages, not by trying out names.) The user experience I'm talking about is, well, the opposite: not to try out names. But maybe this is hard to communicate over emails for all of us. > In the future, let’s please refrain from renames before a consensus has > been reached. It would also be good to show the concrete changes on the > list before pushing them. Yup, it's pretty clear now that this is not a "trivial change" :p Lesson learned! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/