Hello, "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" skribis: > Deniz at Parabola GNU/Linux-libre discussed a similar issue for > Parabola today: > > Here what would need to be publicized would be how to blacklist the > radeon driver at boot, in the case something goes wrong and the user > is left with a black screen during the boot of linux-libre. > > On Parabola adding "modprobe.blacklist=radeon" to the kernel command > line does that at boot. This enables users to easily use the > installation medias. > > > > Deniz also wrote that this would break HDMI, but HDMI does not work > for me in the Guix installer anyway (but possibly it worked for > others?) If that’s the best option we have so far, we can do this: