Clément Lassieur writes: > Christopher Baines writes: > >> Following up on this again, I've now sent a couple of updated >> patches. Not much about the code has changed, I fixed a typo, added >> better error handling to sending events, and added changelog entries to >> the commit messages. > > Hi Christopher, > > Thank you for this work! > > Could you please update the documentation as well? That would be great > :) Indeed :) I haven't actually read the Cuirass documentation, but I'll have a read and look at adding/altering the documentation. Thanks, Chris