mike.rosset@gmail.com writes: > I've attached a patch that resolves these suggestions. Along with > patches to fix punctuation suggested by Pierre. > > Complete diff can still be found > at. https://gitlab.com/mike.rosset/guix/compare/master...merge-qtwebengine > > Marius I've forgot to attach from your series in my last email. I've > attached the rest of the series for you. encase you want to git am. Great! I've squashed them appropriately and finally merged qtwebengine! I also moved the package definition alongside the other first party Qt modules. Now we just need some packages using it! :-)