Luis, Mathieu, Luis Felipe 写道: >> Like the others I prefer the orange/black colour scheme. It >> integrates better with other Guix sites & the other one has >> less positive connotiations. > > Oh, really?! I know people associate these colors to political > parties and sports teams depending on the region they live... Is > there anything else considered negative about the blue-red > scheme? Nope. I could have kept it at ‘the other one has connotations’, full stop, which is bad enough. I did like the particular shades of blue/red you chose. > By the way, I forgot to mention that the S in B and C variants > also were supposed to symbolize the continuous part of CI. They > were supposed to look close to the infinity symbol (drawn > vertically). Hmph. I had the same thought while playing around with your logos in the GIMP but never made the yuge leap from ‘infinity’ to ‘continuous’... Drawing a coloured \ behind the uncoloured / of the S made it more obvious but also more subtle. Well, Cuirass now has a real logo and a real SQL back-end. I look forward to its ensuing world domination. Thanks be to you both, T G-R