Hi Ignacio, Ignacio Coterillo writes: > [Summary] > - The icecat package doesn't correctly set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH > variable during the wrap-program build stage to include mit-krb5 libraries > so kerberos authentication fails as the libraries are not found at runtime: Thanks for this report. I've attached a proposed patch that might fix the problem. I've verified that the modified IceCat package builds and runs successfully, but I'm unable to test it properly because I don't have access to any system that uses Kerberos authentication. Are you able to test this patch? One way to do so is to clone the master branch of our git repository, apply this patch to the Guix git checkout and build it, and then run that modified copy of Guix (without installing it) to build icecat. See sections 16.1 (Building from Git) and 16.2 (Running Guix Before It Is Installed) of our manual for details of how to do this. If you encounter difficulties or have additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Regards, Mark