Luis Felipe, Luis Felipe via Bug reports for GNU Guix 写道: > UNEXPECTED RESULT > > There is no speech, and the following error is printed: > > Linux: can't open /dev/dsp Attached is a patch that makes Festival work with Linux (ALSA) by default… but it's a bit odd that we'd've been shipping a ‘broken’ Festival from day 0? (TIL that our default Linux-Libre configurations enable legacy OSS emulation so this could probably be made to work with the right modprobes. Still, this should not be required without good reason, and plenty of OSS-free kernels exist.) I'd like to hear from existing Festival/Guix users if any actually do. Until then, you can easily hack around it: $ cat < ~/.festivalrc (Parameter.set 'Audio_Method 'Audio_Command) (Parameter.set 'Audio_Command "aplay -q -c 1 -t raw -f s16 -r \$SR \$FILE") EOF $ echo sup | festival --tts From [0] of all places. aplay is part of alsa-utils. Kind regards, T G-R [0]: https://web.archive.org/web/20110522202347/http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=171182&page=3