On 2021-12-09 20:39, Liliana Marie Prikler wrote: > Hi, > > note to self: I'm not trying to build tdlib again. Last build was not > finished after almost a day and power went out so I don't even know > whether it succeeded after I went to work or not. Ouch, IIRC it took a few dozens of minutes for my laptop. Do you use underpowered hardware or something was wrong with compilation process? > > Anyway, > >> +-(defcustom telega-server-command "telega-server" >> ++(defcustom telega-server-command "@TELEGA_SERVER_BIN@" > [...] >> - (substitute* "telega-server.el" >> + (substitute* "telega-customize.el" >> (("@TELEGA_SERVER_BIN@") >> (string-append (assoc-ref inputs "emacs-telega- >> server") >> "/bin/telega-server"))) >> > I know this has existed before your patch, but I'm pretty sure we have > emacs-based routines that could make this substitution in one go. Do you mean emacs-substitute-sexps from (guix build emacs-utils) ? > If you're interested in further janitor work, you could do this either > on master, or you could do something in terms of (search-input-file) > on c- u-f. > > Other than that LGTM on a quick glance. > Cheers > Let's keep it as it is right now, probably I'll be updating this package later again and will refactor it. Also, I'll need to update emacs-telega package to include add-pkg-file phase if the patch will be merged, so I'll cleanup the other stuff around it. -- Best regards, Andrew Tropin