Hi! Ludovic Courtès writes: > > The following tests FAILED: > 195 - TestStrictScanner1 (Failed) > 196 - TestStrictScanner2_1 (Failed) > 197 - TestStrictScanner2 (Failed) > 198 - TestStrictScanner2_2 (Failed) > Errors while running CTest > > Passing #:parallel-tests? #f doesn’t help. > > Could you take a look? The TestStrictScanner tests fail because they expect TestWriter to have run, but we disabled it. TestWriter, TestAnonymizer4, and TestPrinter1 are also reported as failing in the GDCM ctest dashboard (https://open.cdash.org/index.php?project=GDCM). It is strange that they passed previously in my local checkout (they fail now, some change in the toolchain?) I will try to look into this. For now, here is a patch to ignore the remaining failures, giving us an installable package, and also updated patches to add a bin output and use more system libraries. Investigating the remaining failing tests and using more system libraries feels like a fairly big, if fun, task possibly involving work on GDCM as well as this package. Should we close this bug report if we have a working package when the attached patches are applied? -- Mvh, Tor-björn Claesson