Hi Morgan, Morgan Smith writes: > However, I noticed that the debug log for icedove shows that it fails to > find libotr. This is true for our current version of icedove as well. > While we're updating it anyways, should we add libotr to the inputs? I have no idea if there are users that rely on Thunderbird for their OTR communications. I agree it would be a welcome improvement, just like using our own gpg by default instead of the new RNP library which doesn't support smartcards. This is left as future work for now though :) Best, -- Josselin Poiret