Andreas Enge skribis: > Hello all, > > the merge of staging to master, and the subsequent merge of master to > core-updates did break a few things; but on the positive side, we are > halfway there with getting rid of the staging and core-updates branches ;-) > CI has almost caught up on x86_64; looking at the dashboard at > https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/402403/dashboard > shows much more red than on master, so we will need to do some more work > before the merge. Since it is ordered alphabetically and our package names > often start by the language, red streaks often indicate problems with > a given programming language. There are things to work on for most of the > teams! > > [...] > - Everything common lisp related is red (cl-*, sbcl-*), but maybe there > is a similar thing going; or maybe not, since clisp is built. > [...] Hi, I tried to build the 1611 dependents of sbcl on x86-64, and most of them build fine. I get only 6 failures, some of them because some dependencies like mysql or supercollider are failing to build. So overall, Common Lisp packages on core-updates are in a pretty good shape.