merge 64106 63921 thankyou Hi David, "David Wilson" writes: > Hi Guix! > > Recently there was a change to the behavior of `modify-services` that adds logic to check for any unused clauses so that an exception can be raised to alert the user of this case. > > https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/commit/?id=181951207339508789b28ba7cb914f983319920f > > It seems that the new logic has a bug that prevents a used clause from being executed on more than one instance of a compatible service in a single execution of `modify-services`. Here's a new test case for `gnu/tests/services.scm` that exhibits the issue: This was intended, but was probably not a good idea. I'll look into how we could revert this while keeping the main idea of the change. Best, -- Josselin Poiret