Ludovic Courtès writes: > Hello! > > (Resent with Alex Cc’d this time.) > > Pjotr Prins skribis: > >> We should propose a Guile + Guix developers track for FOSDEM. They usually have >> Ruby/Perl/Python dev tracks, so Guile will fit right in. I am sure we can >> generate enough interesting talks on aspects of Guix packaging, for one. >> >> Deadline for dev room proposals is half September. > > That’s a good idea. In the past, Alex Sassmannshausen (Cc’d) took care > of submitting dev room proposals for GNU as a whole. Alex: What would > you think of making a Guix or Guile+Guix (instead of GNU) dev room? > Would you like to give a hand? > > If we fail to get a dev room, we can surely submit one or two talk > proposals. > > Thanks, > Ludo’.