Hi Mark! Mark H Weaver writes: > Hello Guix, > > Here's a draft patch to update GNU IceCat to 52.0.2-gnu1, with > additional fixes cherry-picked from upstream ESR 52.1. It seems to work > well on my system, except that my GNOME 3 session has locked up a couple > of times while testing it[*]. I'm not yet sure whether the problem is > caused by IceCat or something else. I'd appreciate it if other people > could try it out. [...] > I've also attached a patch to add autoconf-2.13 (from 1999!), since it > appears to be a build requirement of IceCat 52.x. I haven't tested it > for anything except building IceCat. Thanks for working on this. I'd reckon you first tried using current autoconf before resorting to using this 1999 flavor? I'm having a hard time understanding why such old software could be made a hard requirement :) Maxim